The Online Classroom currently only works with a laptop or desktop computer using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the browser. It does not work with any iOS or Android devices or tablets due to the touch screen feature they hold, and for this reason, it often doesn't work with laptops that also have a touchscreen feature.
Articles in this section
- How do I join my Online Lesson?
- Which browser should I use for online lessons?
- Can I use a mobile phone or tablet for online lessons?
- How can I improve my internet connection?
- How do I enable my microphone and camera?
- Do I need a headset with a microphone?
- What are the minimum hardware requirements for using the Online Classroom?