In tutoring with us, we do not employ you as we offer a marketplace for students and tutors to meet. You are, therefore, self-employed. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any individual advice on the responsibilities attached to this as we are not qualified to do so. However, the government webpages, linked below, contain all the information you'll need relating to this.
Articles in this section
- For tutors - how will students contact me?
- For tutors - how do I exchange contact details with a student?
- For tutors - how do I get my profile to the top of the search results?
- For tutors - can I change my hourly rate, or charge a different rate for different students?
- For tutors - can I do Skype tuition through Tutorful?
- For tutors - what does "Offline" mean?
- For tutors - how do I go "Offline"?
- For tutors - am I employed by Tutorful?