That’s no problem at all! We still believe that there are many benefits to online tutoring, including the freedom to find students across the country, without having to worry about travelling! If you’d prefer to only teach online sessions, you can choose to do so in your teaching preferences.
Articles in this section
- For tutors (In-Person) - How will in-person tutoring affect online enquiries?
- For Tutors (In-person) - will I need to do anything if I've offered in-person lessons in the past?
- For Tutors (In-person) - What if I only want to provide online lessons?
- For Tutors (In-person) - How can I choose to teach in-person lessons?
- For Tutors (In-person) - Why are we bringing back in-person lessons?
- For Tutors - How will students contact me?
- For Tutors - How do I exchange contact details with a student?
- For Tutors - How do I set my availability?
- For Tutors - How do I get my profile to the top of the search results?
- For Tutors - How can I share a file with a student?