Tutorful prides itself on being the UK's leading tutoring company, with the widest selection of tutors to support you or your child to succeed. Teaching and learning is a privilege which should be taken seriously. Tutorful is here to help support students find the best tutors, and support tutors in building a responsible, credible and successful business.
When signing up to use the website, each user agrees to Tutorful's Terms and Conditions when creating an account.
Students agree not to use Tutorful to contact Tutors for:
- Completion of assignments
- Writing papers
- Take (or help take) quizzes and tests
- Or otherwise conduct other actions on their behalf, which may bring into jeopardy their studies.
Tutors agree through the Tutorful platform:
- Not to help students complete work or tests
- Not to engage in any action that might violate the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of the student's school, university, academic institution or workplace.
Tutorful provides its services solely for the purpose of facilitating tutoring, not cheating in the form of plagiarism, as Tutorful considers learning to be an important responsibility, and we only facilitate services that support a student’s or tutor's integrity.
Tutorful reserves the right to block or suspend access to the platform to students or tutors who do not abide by this policy.